Thursday, May 17, 2018

[2018.05.18] KATHY YUEN PROMOTES NEW FILM WITH YES! CARD


courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

The Kathy Yuen (Tong Yi) and Daichi Harashima starred Emperor Motion Picture WHEN SUN MEETS MOON (MAU YUT MAU YUET) will open soon. Due to the film's 90s background, the film company released YES! card at different cinemas to bring back everyone's memory from their youth. To further ignite the fever, it made WHEN SUN MEETS MOON film special edition YES! card.

Tong Yi put on a school uniform again and appeared in a store that was full of nostalgia for a promotion film shoot. Tong Yi said that she never thought that she would be able to become a YES! card star. She said, "When I was in school I didn't have much allowance. If I twisted one that I didn't really like, I would exchange it with my sister for YES! cards of idols like (Vivian) Chow Wai Man and (Charlie) Yeung Choi Nei, or used several ordinary blank cards to exchange for a matte card; I never expected to be able to see my own YES! card today. That glitter card with me and Daichi stargazing is especially pretty."

No comments:

Post a Comment