Monday, September 4, 2017

[2017.09.05] LOUIS CHEUNG AND BOB LAM SHARE THE SECRETS OF HAVING A BABY WITH BABYJOHN CHOI

Ava Liu, Joyce Cheng
courtesy of on.cc
Bob Lam, Louis Cheung, Babyjohn Choi
courtesy of mingpao.com

Babyjohn Choi Hong Yik, Louis Cheung Kai Chung, Bob Lam Sing Bun, Ava Liu (Yu Kiu) and Joyce Cheng Yun Yi yesterday promoted their new film. Babyjohn denied that he would become a father soon. He said, "Bob congratulated me. He is the 'reproductive society president'. I want to, let it take its natural course. When it happens I will tell everyone!" Bob felt very honored to be dubbed the "reproductive society president"!

Cheung Kai Chung shared a secret of having a baby. "Babyjohn first has to stay in Hong Kong a little more, then he has to make his wife relax. Often 'the more you don't care, the more surprises there". With many 40 somethings the more they want the more they can't, teenagers don't want to but hit it! He can try to tell himself, 'I am just a teenagers, I can't mess up, Daddy Mommy would yell at me!' or 'Daddy Mommy are coming home soon, I can't let them know!' Maybe he would hit it right away!"

No comments:

Post a Comment