Monday, January 23, 2017

[2017.01.24] LOUIS CHEUNG MAKES HARRIET YANG WET


Harriet Yang feels up and rubs down Louis Cheung
courtesy of on.cc

The Lawrence Cheng Tan Shu directed and starred Lunar New Year film YUPPIE FANTASIA (SIU NAM YUN JAU GEI 3 ji NG GA YAU HEI) will open on the Lunar 29th. Playing the "man whore" Louis Cheung Kai Cheung and Harriet Yang Sze Man will have a "tasteful" flirting scene. Ah Chung brought Shrimp Head to a restaurant kitchen to "mess around" and told dirty jokes. Ah Chung even poked fun of Ah Tan's classic song WORDS FOR THE MOST BELOVED monologue. He said to Shrimp Head, "You remind me of a song, a careless driver and a wet tunnel." Shrimp Head said, "I am already wet......on my hands! It's so hot here, my hands are sweating!" Shrimp Head then rubbed olive oil on Ah Chung. Ah Chung said, "Olive comfortable?"

Ah Chung said, "I always put oil on! It's child's play!" Shrimp Head sad, "I very quickly rub his body. I of course like Siu Chi Fung (Dean) more than Cheung Kai Chung, but I also like Cheung Kai Chung's wife. I am a Kay (Tse On Kay) fan."

No comments:

Post a Comment