Thursday, July 28, 2016

[2016.07.29] SHEREN TANG HAS NO COMPLAINT ABOUT SEAN LAU STRANGLING HER

Sheren Tang
courtesy of on.cc


Best Television Actress Sheren Tang Shui Man in the new film HEARTFALL ARISES (GAING SUM POR) worked with Best Film Actor Sean Lau Ching Wan. Guest starring as his wife, Man Nui said, "As soon as I found out about this opportunity and got a little understanding of the script, I immediately agreed without any hesitation because to be able to work with a Best Actor is truly rare."

They had a strangling scene in the new film, which they easily finished despite it being their first collaboration. Lau Ching Wan said, "Man Nui was very professional, even when I strangled her she had no complaint. I don't know if I held back at the time, but I was very upset. Later I had to soak in the tub to calm down, to cool down my own emotions before I could continue the shoot."

No comments:

Post a Comment