Thursday, October 22, 2015

[2015.10.23] PRUDENCE LIEW ENJOYS YELLING AT WONG YAU NAM



courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Singer Prudence Liew Mei Kwan in the new film WONG KA YAN played a character with a strong personality. She often yelled at Wong Yau Nam. She said, "Normally I really yell at people. This time I really got my acting bug out, I had a lot of fun from yelling! In another scene we bid our home farewell. I have never studied acting, I just put my heart into the character. In that scene I treated Yau Nam like my own brother. The reluctance to part unknowingly flowed out."

Liew Mei Kwan has been away from Hong Kong film for 7 years. She explained why she returned. "Director (Benny) Lau Wai Hung moved me. I wrote the script for many years and finally found an investor. The process was very tough. In addition the script was interesting, so I agreed."

No comments:

Post a Comment