Monday, October 19, 2015

[2015.10.20] JANICE MAN PLAYS CHOW YUN FAT'S DAUGHTER

courtesy of mingpao.com
Courtesy of on.cc

Janice Man Wing Shan yesterday attended an i.t. television commercial event. She revealed that this time the shoot went on for two days, the most exhausting was the continuous costume changes. However he felt very happy to be able to participate in the clothes matching. In the film COLD WAR 2 (HONG JIN 2), she played Chow Yun Fat's adopted daughter. Although she and Fat Gor only had a few scenes together, she admitted that she had to conquer her nervousness no matter what. "I can't be frightened because many people want to learn from Fat Gor. This chance is rare. In addition I play a lawyer, I have to speak with self confidence. I have to learn my lines even better."

No comments:

Post a Comment