Sunday, October 18, 2015

[2015.10.19] JULIAN CHEUNG IS PRAISED FOR LOOKING THE SAME AS 15 YEARS AGO

Irene Wong , Nancy Sit, Michael Tong and Lo Chun Shun
Chilam and Ah Sheh's RETURN OF THE CUCKOO makes the jump to the big screen
15 years ago both Julian Cheung and Charmaine Sheh looked greener
courtesy of mingpao.com

Julian Cheung Chi Lam, Charmaine Sheh Si Man, Nancy Sit Ka Yin and others starred in RETURN OF THE CUCKOO (SUP YUET CHOR NG DIK YUET GUONG) film version will be released next month. TVB two nights ago began its Saturday re-run to promote the film. After 15 years, the leads still remained well maintained. Cheung Chi Lam even received online praises for having no change at all. Working in the Mainland, Cheung Chi Lam has not have the time to watch the series again, but he admitted that being able to play this classic work again 15 years later felt special. He said, "'Chor Gor Gor' was one of my favorite characters. Back then when I made this series, I was very happy and put a lot of effort into learning sign language. 15 years later I played this character again, I realized that I still have a lot of feeling for the character. After years of change, 'Chor Gor Gor' has become mature. In the film he and Kwan Ho both changed. I hoped the audience would like it." As for being praised for no change in his appearance, Cheung Chi Lam said, "Actually I have matured too, the most important is to remain happy inside."

No comments:

Post a Comment