Saturday, September 12, 2015

[2015.09.13] ALEX LAM ADMITS TO BEING A HANDSOME VAMPIRE

Alex Lam
Jessica Jann
courtesy of on.cc

Alex Lam Tak Shun, former TVB news anchor Akina Fong Kin Yee and Jessica Jann two nights ago attended a fashion show. Lam Tak Shun said that lately he has been busy with his new song recording and new film GET OUTTA HERE (SEI HOI DI LA) promotion. He said, "My first time as a lead actor has been rather satisfying. I play a vampire, when I was little I really liked to watch vampire movies -- the ones with the foreign hunks." Has his girlfriend Linah Matsuoka praise his costume as handsome? He said, "No, I posted some. Everyone like them really and think I look handsome." As for Mid Autumn Festival, he said that he will celebrate with a family dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment