Friday, September 4, 2015

[2015.09.05] IVANA WONG DOES NOT DARE TO ADD

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
Ivana Wong hopes to bring joy to the audience and admits to box office pressure
Producer Patrick Kong leads the team to an audience appreciation event.
Anjaylia Chan suggests for Ivana Wong to book a showing to watch with her boyfriend

Ivana Wong attends a breast cancer event
courtesy of on.cc

Ivana Wong Yuen Chi, Anjaylia Chan Ka Bo, Bob Lam Sing Bun and producer Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum) two nights ago brought the team to their new film LOVE DETECTIVE (MOOT NUI SUN TAM)'s audience appreciation. Producer Yip praised the first time lead Ivana. "The film opened to HK$ 800,000-900,000 at the box office. I am very pleased. Ivana said that if I approach her again, she won't ask for a raise!"

Ivana anxiously said about the film lead actress for the first time, "It's the first time I have such a major role, at first I was a little worried and felt the box office pressure. Two days ago when I went online I still saw a lot of green unsold seats. Today (two days ago) I check again, it's all red (sold out). I called Daddy and Mommy and said, 'Someone bought tickets!' (Would you not ask for a raise?) I thought about it, this time I was the happiest about experiencing the joy that comedy could bring to the audience. (Did your boyfriend have any comment?) He hasn't seen it. Earlier I watched it with different, it's not his turn yet. I want to watch it with him at a regular showing and watch the audience response too."

Anjaylia suggested, "Why don't you book a showing and watch it with your boyfriend!" Ivana joked, "Can I not watch with just my boyfriend?" Anjaylia immediately corrected herself, "I mean treating you and your boyfriend to watch." Ivana suggested, "Let's watch with the entire cast!"

No comments:

Post a Comment