Saturday, June 27, 2015

[2015.06.28] GREGORY WONG SWEARS TO BE SEAN LAU'S SUCCESSOR

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
Gregory Wong wants to be Sean Lau's successor
Ashina Kwok and Gregory Wong learn to play Kendama
Ashina Kwok
courtesy of on.cc

Gregory Wong Chung Hiu two nights ago attended an event and said that he wanted to be Sean Lau Ching Wan's successor. He said, "Now Hong Kong films and new comers both have generation gaps. I hope that my production company will make more projects that are rare in Hong Kong! (Do you want to sign any new comer?) It's very hard to be a manager, when you sign them you are responsible. (Whose successor do you feel you are?) I don't know, I hope to succeed Lau Ching Wan. This year I have more income, but I invested it back into the production company. Every month I would pay myself several tens of thousands. I have to watch my expenses! I will help a band with a music video production, the budget will be between HK$ 80,000 to 100,000. (Did you buy a new car?) It's the company's. At night I am also a driver, giving co-workers rides home. (Do you want to work with the newly merged management company's colleague Chrissie Chau Sau Na?) She will work on my films, I don't know if I will perform in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment