Monday, February 16, 2015

[2015.02.17] CHARLENE CHOI DITCHES HER BOYFRIEND TO AVOID THE LUNAR NEW YEAR

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
Charlene Choi could only spend Lunar New Year's Eve with William Chan
Charlene Choi takes off her underwear and tosses it at Simon Yam
courtesy of on.cc

Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin yesterday appeared on a Commercial Radio program. She revealed that during the Lunar New Year she and Gillian Chung Yun Tung will travel but declined to reveal the destination. She only said, "We will go on a holiday to a beautiful place." Because boyfriend William Chan Wai Ting was busy with a Mainland series, he would not have the chance to enjoy the New Year vacation. She said, "I can't do much about not being able to spend the Lunar New Year together, he is busy with work!"

Choi Cheuk Yin with the film SARA (CHOR GEI) received the Hong Kong Film Award Best Actress nomination. About her confidence level, she said, "I am not completely without confidence, and my dream is to win the Hong Kong Film Award. Although this year might not be it, I believe that since I am in line one day it will be my turn." She felt that this film subject was attracted and was a rare story. In the film she also gave a daring performance, so she was confident about the film. However she worried that her family might not be able to accept her daring performance, especially the elders in her family. "My maternal grandmother would always watch my movies, but she prefers me in a comedy. I don't know if she will be able to accept this time. My paternal grandma likes to save newspaper articles about me, but she wouldn't talk about them."

Meanwhile, SARA released a new "category III" trailer today with many passionate scenes from the film. Ah Sa had a lot of breakthrough performance, including a bed scene with Ah Sa and Simon Yam Tat Wa. Ah Sa even put a pillow on Yam Tat Wa's crotch. In addition, Ah Sa and Yam Tat Wa argued, Ah Sa not only took off her underwear and threw it at Yam Tat Wa but also broke into foul language.

Ah Sa said that the bed scene was already her limit. During the shoot she had the set cleared. As for the foul language scene, Ah Sa said that in real life she absolutely would not use such language. However since the story required it, she did not mind using it in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment