Tuesday, July 29, 2014

[2014.07.30] BABYJOHN MAKES HIS "FEELINGS" KNOWN TO EDDIE CHEUNG

Babyjohn Choi
Eddie Cheung
courtesy of on.cc

Film industry new comer Babyjohn Choi Hong Yik yesterday attended a fast food restaurant's "less rice" charity event. He claimed to have a great appetite and would eat from the beginning to the end at hot pot casserole. Babyjohn revealed that in the summer he will do voice work for a film and promote his new film TWILIGHT ONLINE (HUNG BO JOI SIN). Speaking of Eddie Cheung Siu Fai's two Best Actor awards with the film, he admitted that he was happy for Brother Fai. "I wrote a thank you card to him like 'Chicken Little", to thank him for taking care of me during the shoot. I thought about how a man would personally tell that to another man, and I was bashful. It was a little token of my appreciation." As for any supernatural event during the shoot, Babyjohn said, "Once a co-worker surprised me in ghost makeup. (Are you scared of ghosts?) As long as it doesn't communicate with me in any way I am OK!"

No comments:

Post a Comment