Monday, July 21, 2014

[2014.07.22] CHARLENE CHOI ENCOURAGES WOMEN TO TAKE THE INITIATIVE

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin has worked with the skincare product brand Neutrogena for five years. Lately she worked on another "proactive" themed television commercial. Ah Sa said that she was a proactive person since she was little, joking that her "skin was several feet thick". At work she was also an opportunist. She admitted that in love she would also take the initiative to fight for the person she liked. "Of course I wouldn't be as dumb as making my feelings known on my own. I have to sense that he is interested in me before I take the initiative."

Ah Sa lately also took the initiative to accept the challenge of her new film CHOR GEI (CHILD PROSTITUTE), as she played the character from her teens to her thirties. She said, "This character had many tragedies in her life, so I had to study and play this character well. To me it was a very huge challenge."

No comments:

Post a Comment