Thursday, July 17, 2014

[2014.07.18] CHOW YUN FAT ASKS ESTHER KWAN TO JOIN THE CAST

Chow Yun Fat jokes about adding Esther Kwan to FROM VEGAS TO MACAU 2, but Nick Cheung does not want to see  his wife day and night.
Fat Gor takes a selfie with a granny
Angela Wang presents her drawing to Fat Soh
courtesy of on.cc

Chow Yun Fat, Nick Cheung Ka Fai and child star Angela Wang Shiling yesterday worked on Wong Jing's new film FROM VEGAS TO MACAU 2 (DOH SING FUNG WON 2) in Bangkok. During the shoot, Fat Gor often took time to chat with Ka Fai and frequently suggested to Ka Fai to get Mrs. Cheung to join the cast. However during the interview Fat Gor admitted that Ka Fai was not too receptive. He even revealed, "He has a wife character, I jokingly suggested for (Esther) Kwan Wing Ho to join FROM 2. However Ka Fai said that he doesn't want to see his wife day and night, even having to act with a mask. He wanted to save the opportunity to her partner (Bobby) Auyeung Chun Wa!"

Ka Fai who worked in Thailand without his wife and daughter was already used to the pace there. He even planned to take time to sightsee. Would he meet up with his THE WHITE STORM co-star Poyd? Ka Fai said, "I don't have her number, if I run into her then great! However now she is mostly working in the Mainland."

Ka Fai got into shape for UNBEATABLE (GIK JIN) earlier. He joked that this time he left the task to Fat Gor. "Even if I get to show off I wouldn't have any muscle left, am I going to be a big accountant? Fat Gor can show off his muscles. He is in great shape, he has put in a lot of hard work. Get ready to have your eyes open! (Have you taught Fat Gor to kickbox?) He doesn't need me to teach him, he can go in the ring. This time I am a mild mannered person, I cheat to help him win!" With Ka Fai's invitation to show off, Fat Gor was not worried about the comparison. He even joked, "Yes! I want to show off! However I have to be thin to kickbox, not as big as him in UNBEATABLE."

Fat Gor and Ka Fai learned that Mainland star Zhou Xun earlier wed and sent their well wishes. Ka Fai hoped that she would take him to dinner. Fat Gor said, "I worked with her on CONFUCIUS. I congratulate her for finding a good home. (She was rumored to be pregnant.) No way, she wants to be a mother? Then I wish her double the happiness!"

No comments:

Post a Comment