Thursday, June 12, 2014

[2014.06.12] ACTION SCENES LEAVE ELIZA SAM BRUISED AND BATTERED

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Eliza Sam Lai Heung just returned from working on her film LAT GAING BA WONG FA (HOT INSPECTOR WEARS SKIRTS) in Malaysia. Yesterday she attended her TVB series EXTRAVAGANT CHANGE's costume fitting. She was bruised and battered from her shoot and needed cover make up on her legs. Her arms also had scabs from scratches. She said, "I was a little stiff in my first action film, but I didn't want to waste the beautiful scenery so I worked very hard on my performance. I slipped and hit a rock. After an examination at the hospital my kneecaps were fine. Everyone was very united and the production was very pleasant."

Heung Heung said that the director actually already arranged a double for her, but she tried to perform her own stunts as much as possible. She said, "I can stay in shape with action scenes, after I came back some people said that I was thinner." She admitted that she was not afraid of the hardship and welcomed action roles, but she had to wait for the company arrangements. Heung Heung just finished playing a rough cop and now has to play a mild mannered character in the series. She said that it was a personality split, very challenge for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment