Friday, May 16, 2014

[2014.05.17] JOYCE CHENG ZIPLINES FROM 50 FEET IN THE AIR

Joyce Cheng overcomes his fear of heights 
courtesy of mingpao.com

Joyce Cheng Yun Yi is working on the Wilson Chin Kwok Wai directed new film LAT GAING BA WONG FA (HOT INSPECTOR WEARS SKIRTS) in Kuala Lumpur for a month and a half. Yun Yi is training there on a 50 foot high zip line and now has to conquer her fear of heights. She overcomes her psychological obstacle to complete the stunt and is very professional. "Actually I was really scared, it was very high and I didn't dare to look down. When I took off I didn't think about anything, only that I wanted to do my best. When I finished I was really happy. Actually the moment of take off was very fun, haha!" Yun Yi in the film has many action scenes. She says that the training has not been too tough. She hopes everyone will be able to see a different side of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment