Friday, February 7, 2014

[2014.02.08] WHEN DANTE LAM RUNS INTO SIMON YAM

courtesy of on.cc

Director Dante Lam Chiu Yin two nights ago appeared at the airport to head to the Berlin Film Festival. By chance he ran into Simon Yam Tat Wa and his wife Qi Qi, who were also going there. With his new film THAT DEMON WITHIN (MOR GAING) was selected for the Panorama segment, Lam Chiu Yin said, "In the past I went to observe, this time the feeling is different. I am very happy that they chose this film because it has Hong Kong authenticity. I am very happy for the exchange. (Will you have dinner over there with Tony Leung Chiu Wai?) He has to be on the jury and has a lot of movies to watch. He will probably be very busy! However if there is a chance I want to meet with him."

Brother Wa's new film is also selected for the same segment. He said, "Berlin is a lucky place, earlier ECHOES OF THE RAINBOW (SHUI YUET SUN TAU) won. This time I want Director (Fruit) Chan Gor to win a New Year present for Hong Kong! This film is about Hong Kong prophecy, I have a lot of expectation for this film." Brother Wa was asked about attending Vivian Hsu (Tsui Yeuk Suen)'s wedding and immediately put a stop to it. "I am not talking about that. I gave her a thoughtful gift. Actually Tsui Yeuk Suen is smart, her acting is outstanding, I hope Chan Gor will work with her!"

No comments:

Post a Comment