Tuesday, September 24, 2013

[2013.09.25] LEE SINJIE "WANTS TO EXPERIENCE THE MOTHERHOOD PROCESS"

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Lee Sinjie denies that she is pregnant
Both Lau Ching Wan and Louis Koo only enjoy acting and do not want to invest
Angelababy cannot accept dating a foreigner
courtesy of mingpao.com

The Pang Brothers directed, Sean Lau Ching Wan, Louis Koo Tin Lok, Angelica Lee Sinjie and Eddie Cheung Siu Fai starred film OUT OF INFERNO 3D (TOH CHOOK SUN TIN 3D) two nights ago held a Yan Chai charity premiere. In a red dress Lee Sinjie again attracted pregnancy suspicions, which she denied. "I am not pregnant, I would let the child come naturally and not give myself too much pressure. My husband (Oxide Pang Shun) already has one daughter and he is ambivalent. Maybe I want it a little more, as I want to experience the process of being a mother." She did not take Chinese herbal medicine to nourish her body and tried to live as normally as she could. Despite the premiere, she still ran in the morning. She also practiced Qi Gong and Tai Chi.

Koo Tin Lok denied investing in OUT. Was he interested in investing in a film? He said, "If I invest, I definitely would find my co-star of 12 films Lau Ching Wan to star. No one has ever asked me to invest my salary. I rather enjoy my job as an actor. I am not too interested in investing. The film production risk is enormous. Unless it is a sure thing or I really like the script, I wouldn't consider it yet." Lau Ching Wan admitted that he was only interested in acting. Did he invest in real estate? He said, "No comment." Did he leave it for his wife Amy Kwok Oi Ming to take care of? "My wife also doesn't have too much interest in investing."

Lynn Xiong (Hung Doi Lam) came in support. She just finished her Lunar New Year film, in which she was paired with Yu Bo. Did she like "big guys" now? She joked, "I only expected his height to be taller. I play a pregnant woman so I can't wear high heels." She will head to Paris for a fashion show and shop on the trip. "I like to look at pretty things, including handsome men. However I don't want a foreign romance because the cultures are different. Chinese people are more suitable."

No comments:

Post a Comment