Sunday, August 18, 2013

[2013.08.18] JACQUELINE CHONG TAKES PATRICK KONG TO MAKE UP DINNER


courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Dominic Ho supports his friend Avis Chan as naive and Yuri Chan is taking advantage of him.
Jacqueline Chong and Patrick Kong have worked together many times but firmly deny that they are dating
A SECRET BETWEEN US leads Angel Chiang and Edward Ma hold hands at a promotion
courtesy of mingpao.com

Avis Chan Wai Sing is entangled in romantic gossips. His buddy Dominic Ho Ho Man yesterday while promoting his film A SECRET BETWEEN US (DAI YUT CHI BUT SI NEI) supported him and criticized Yuri Chan Yui Yui (who was secretly seeing Avis for half a year) for taking advantage. He said, "That relationship is already in the past, talking about it again she obviously she wants to speculate and take advantage. I don't know that Avis is dating Yumi (Wan Chun Hei), but the Avis I know is very naive and easily trusts people. He absolutely isn't the playboy type."

Jacqueline Chong Si Man admitted that she has paid attention to Avis' news. She said, "I see that he has a lot of gossips. If Yumi is his real girlfriend, I would wish him joy; whether he is a playboy or not I really don't know, but friends are either male or female. Sometimes when people go out together they may not be lovers. Since he opened his mouth and recognized Yumi, then I send my well wishes."

Chong Si Man at the event was with director Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum) who she has been linked to in rumors. They graciously posed for photos together. Chong Si Man said, "That night of the paparazzi photo we were just having a regular dinner, because for another film I wasn't able to participate in the promotion we could only make it up with dinner. He lives near me so I drove him home. We are just too familiar."

Angel Chiang Ka Man and Edward Ma Chi Wai participated in their first film. In it they had two bed scenes, which were rather challenging. Chiang Ka Man said, "I admired him very much, friends say that we are very well matched. However privately I feel that he is more like a brother."

No comments:

Post a Comment