Friday, December 7, 2012

[2012.12.08] COOC LEE IS REMINDED OF TONY LEUNG KA FAI'S ASSET

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

Coco Lee Man yesterday attended a magazine award ceremony. Tony Leung Ka Fai accepted the award and after the event quickly left. Lee Man said that as soon as she saw Leung Ka Fai, she would be reminded of his revealing scene in the film THE LOVER. "At the time I was quite a fan. He is handsome and friendly. Back stage I asked him for parenthood advice. Next year I will release a new record. I am ready to be a mother because the record is my baby too."

Donnie Yen Chi Tan is busy with his new film THE ICEMAN COMETH 3D (BING FUNG HUP). Reportedly the lead actress is Eva Huang Shengyi. He will not have time to spend Christmas with his wife Cissy Wang and their children. "My wife hasn't complained, but the children are constantly complaining. I wasn't able to attend my son's performance at school." He is planning a family vacation in the U.S. in the summer. Will his older son tag along? Yen Chi tan said, "I am making plans. Because he is in school I have to see whether he can accommodate."

No comments:

Post a Comment