Wednesday, June 13, 2012

[2012.06.13] MIRIAM YEUNG SHOWS OFF HER SON ONLINE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Miriam Yeung Chin Wa who just gave birth to her son Torres earlier already returned home from the hospital.  Chin Wa yesterday posted a close up shot her her son online.  Torres' round face was just like his mother Chin Wa's, while his nose was like his father Real Ting Chi Ko's.  Chin Wa also wrote, "I haven't been online for awhile.  I am at home learning to be mother.  Thank you all my friends for your well wishes and care.  I am sorry I am unable to reply to each and every one.  My life of recovery has begun.  The would still hurt a little, but everyday when I see his face I forget all the pain.  I am grateful and thankful."

Ting Chi Ko yesterday appeared on a radio interview and said that he was used to being a father.  He helped with taking care of the baby but Chin Wa was responsible for the feeding.  The maternity maid helped with bathing the baby.  First time father Ting Chi Ko was still very excited and even said that having the baby was his greatest achievement.  He would take two weeks off to be with his wife, then he would return to work.  Although his son was just born, Ting Chi Ko already wanted to have a daughter.  Yet it would depend on his wife and fate.  The baby's Chinese name still has not named yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment