Saturday, December 24, 2011

[2011.12.24] NICHOLAS TSE AND JAY CHOU FIND BROTHERLY LOVE HARD TO ABANDON

courtesy of takungpao.com

In the Nicholas Tse Ting Fung and Jay Chou (Chow Kit Lun) starred Emperor film THE VIRAL FACTOR (YIK JIN), Ting Fung played a criminal and Chairman Chou a police officer.  Their characters opposed each other but they were brothers.  Ting Fung said, "Actually I was very surprised that we would have such a chemical reaction, which was very rare.  I felt very familiar when I was working with Chow Kit Lun, which was very wonderful.  He and I have never worked together before and did not know each other too well, but I felt like I had to protect him.  I felt like I had to protect my little brother."

Chairman Chou also stated that the most challenging for him in this film was the unbreakable family crisis, having to choose between the two would always be the cruelest.  He said, "From the starting he looked for my biological brother as a mission.  His mother wanted him to so he went.  Yet in the end, from what we saw, family actually truly was very hard to abandon.  If he had no feeling at all for his older brother, he wouldn't have to suffer and didn't have to make a decision between two tough choices."

No comments:

Post a Comment