Monday, December 12, 2011

[2011.12.13] ERIC TSANG TOSSES IN A BED

courtesy of on.cc
Eric Tsang, Annie Liu, Simon Yam
courtesy of mingpao.com

Eric Tsang Chi Wai yesterday attended the Orange Sky Golden Harvest film studio's entry into the Mission Hills.  Busy with the Lunar New Year I LOVE HONG KONG 2012 (NGOR OI HK 2012 HEI SEUNG GA
HEI), he was asked when Zhang Xinyu will come to Hong Kong for the shoot.  He said, "She still has three days and will work from the 14th to the 16th.  I only hired her because she is 'family'.  I never guessed that now
she has become a news figure and everyone is the most interested in her."  He said that he would not increase Zhang Xinyu's role.  As for whether he would ask Ron Ng Cheuk Hei to guest star, Chi Wai said, "I don't have any plan to.  I am not afraid that Ng Cheuk Hei would be mad, I just wanted to keep it from becoming news."  He joked that when the media covered Zhang Xinyu, he would try to arrange for Ng Cheuk Hei to appear.  Would he arrange for them to reprise Raymond Lam Fung and Mavis Pan Shuangshuang's bed photo scene?  Chi Wai joked, "I have to find a bed sponsor."

No comments:

Post a Comment