Friday, August 19, 2011

[2011.08.20] ELANNE KONG KEEPS EATING TO REACH 120 POUNDS


courtesy of on.cc

Hidy, Jeana


courtesy of mingpao.com

Steven Ma
courtesy of takungpao.com

Elanne Kong Yeuk Lam in September will begin work on the film GO GUI OI CHING (LIFTING LOVE) and play a weightlifter. To play this character well, she kept gaining weight and lifted weights everyday. SHe said, "Weightlifting got me wounds all over." As for gaining weight, she just kept eating. Even stuff that she normally did not eat like diary, chocolate, cheese and cake she still put into her belly. She went from 45 to 52 kilograms, but she still was not satisfied. She said that she had to gain 10 more pounds as she hoped to reach 120 pounds. She said, "Now when I see food I want to throw out, even with good food in front of me I wouldn't feel fortunate!"

No comments:

Post a Comment