Sunday, November 21, 2010

[2010.11.21] LOUIS KOO IS BOOKED UNTIL NEXT YEAR

Louis Koo

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com

Louis Koo Tin Lok, Linah Matsuoka
courtesy of takungpao.com

Louis Koo Tin Lok ysterday attended a winter holiday event at a shopping center. Goo Jai, Japanese kaleidoscope master SeisakuYamami and Japanese model Linah Matsuoka opened the kaleidoscope exhibit.

Goo Jai earlier suffered a leg injury, the doctor urged him to rest more. However because he was busy with the holiday film shoot and commercials, he not only had to fight for time to rest but also take time for physical therapy. Goo Jai said, "If I skip physical therapy, my leg would shrink. Theoretically I have to do it everyday, but due to work I don't have time. I can only make time to run and ride a bicycle." Goo Jai said that his leg injury hindered his production work. Now even a regular run would feel difficult. He could not even handle action scenes. Goo Jai said, "Earlier in a scene, the director asked me to carry an actress. To me it was rather difficult, finally I still did it. Many times the director would forget about my leg, but sometimes even when he does I still have to work. I could only apply ice afterward." Goo Jai said that his work schedule has been booked until the end of next year, only with one or two weeks of rest between each film.

Goo Jai said that lately he received many wedding invitations, including Miriam Yeung Chin Wa's wedding banquet. He said that he would try to make time to attend. As for a gift, Goo Jai said, "Happiness is the most important, being able to attend in person is the most important."

No comments:

Post a Comment