Wednesday, September 8, 2010

[2010.09.09] MARRIED MIRIAM YEUNG WATCHES HER WORDS

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Miriam Yeung Chin Wa and Juno Mak Chun Lung last night attended a Milk 4th anniversary party. Chin Wa revealed that in the middle of the month she will shut down to prepare for her concert and joked that now she would fall asleep when she was not speaking. Was her husband Real Ting Chi Ko's heart aching? She said no, instead he called her fat and had to whip her into shape.

Chin Wa and Raymond Lam Fung's film PERFECT WEDDING (PO PO CHIU GAI YUN) poster was accused of copying old foreign film YOURS MINE AND OURS. Chin Wa had no idea and did not feel they resembled each other. In the poster she had Lam Fung between her legs, also present was Chrissie Chau Sau Na. She joked that poster was too intimate and she did not dare to let her husband see it. At the release she would have to explain that it was a merged photo. Her husband should have no idea.

Did Lam Fung get sick after Chin Wa squeeze him? She said, "No, the poster was shot over a month ago. During the shoot Lam Fung was rather embarrassed. I was the older sister so I told him to hurry and pose for the picture." Would she rather squeeze Lam Fung or her husband?
Chin Wa said, "Actually the shoot was rather tough, I had to suck in my belly in mid air, stick out my chest and put my legs at 90 degrees. I truly couldn't enjoy it. Normally I wouldn't be like this, I wouldn't make it hard on myself." Chin Wa said after the shoot her legs were all
stiff. "My legs were stiff, I have to be careful with what I say since I am someone's wife."

No comments:

Post a Comment