Thursday, May 6, 2010

[2010.05.07] JORDAN CHAN STUFFS TOILET PAPER TO PROTECT THE CLAN HALL

courtesy of takungpao.com

Jordan Chan Siu Chun and Dior Cheng Yi Kin after ten years worked together again on the Wise Guy film ONCE A GANGSTER (FEI SA FUNG JUNG SHUEN), which will open soon. In the film, Siu Chun had a scene in which his on screen wife Michelle Ye (Yip Shuen) grabbed his jewels and made him want to die. Yet off camera everyone was laughing and in the end it took more than three takes as Yip Shuen had to grab Little Siu Chun several more times.

Afterward, Siu Chun was asked about being grabbed, Siu Chun said, "Of course I had to find a big roll of toilet paper to protect my clan hall and boost morale! I still have to procreate, how can I if I let her hurt that! With such a big bag of tissues in the way, how I can feel anything." Yip Shuen honestly said that before hand she even made fun of Siu Chun for stuffing such a big pack of tissue in his pants. She joked, "It's so big that my hand couldn't grab it all."

No comments:

Post a Comment