Thursday, January 28, 2010

[2010.01.29] DONNIE YEN'S CHEST MAY SHAME KATE TSUI?

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of takungpao.com

Kate Tsui Tsz Shan in 14 BLADES (GUM YI WAI) played a Western Region killer whose weapon was a whip that consisted of metal plates known as silver snake sword. When she talked about her fight scene with Donnie Yen Chi Tan, she was still shaken.

Tsui Tsz Shan said, "On one hand I was afraid that he would hurt himself from accommodating me, on the other the whip I used was hard to control. It would have been bad if it hit him." Tsz Shan in the film had many wire scenes. The director asked her for graceful poses whether on the ground or in the air. Tsz Shan said that luckily she studied ballet and hip hop jazz since childhood and recently picked up Latin dance, so she was able to handle it. Tsz Shan in the film looked very cool and sexy in a low cut dress. When she fought in the War God temple she had to be very careful with her preparation against wardrobe malfunction. Yet Tsui Tsz Shan said that could not be called sexy. "Normally I give people the impression of a tomboy, but many men would feel that I am a little sexy unknowingly. I feel sexiness is a personal charm, self confidence is a type of sexiness. It shouldn't be limited to the way people dress."

Fighting with Tsui Tsz Shan, Chi Tan expressed that he did not notice Tsz Shan's sexy costume because during his performance all he could think of was how to complete the action. He even said that for this film he made his chest bigger and even joked, "I am afraid that my artistic sacrifice in the film is much better than Tsz Shan's. In a bath scene I had to be topless. I am afraid that when she sees my chest, she would feel ashamed in comparison!"

No comments:

Post a Comment