Wednesday, January 27, 2010

[2010.01.28] SANDRA NG WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A MOTHER THIS YEAR

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Sandra Ng Kwan Yu worked on the Lunar New Year ALL'S WELL ENDS WELL TOO 2010 (FA TIN HEI SI 2010). Speaking of robbing Raymond Wong Pak Ming's first on screen kiss, Kwan Yu angrily said, "I really want to get somebody to hit him, after the kiss in that scene I would hit and strangle him!" Actually in that scene, Kwan Yu mistook Wong Pak Ming for Ronald Cheng Chung Kei and kissed the wrong person. In recent years she has kissed all handsome men, was this an exception? She said, "He still counts for his age."

In past films, Kwan Yu played ugly roles. Male artists who she kissed would make a painful expression. Now what goes around comes around. Kwan Yu joked, "Finally I get to shine. My male co-stars are gradually younger and more handsome. Even if I am asleep I would wake in laughter." As for which male artist is the best to kiss, Kwan Yu picked Tony Leung Ka Fai. She said that hygiene for the kiss scene could not be avoided. She said, "Earlier for my kiss scene with (Vivian) Chow Wai Man, I chewed gum, an entire pack of it. At work for a dozen or so, after tea my mouth would be sour. I often brushed my teeth on the set. I hoped she was able to get into it and kissed me like a man!"

Currently the mother of a daughter, Kwan Yu honestly said that she would like to have two in three years. Unfortunately it did not turn out that way. She said, "My daughter is 3 and a half and I am not young anymore. The 'eggs' in my body wouldn't be healthy enough. The doctor told me this year is the final period." She honestly said that this year she and Peter Chan Ho Sun will try, but earlier he was busy with BODYGUARDS AND ASSASSINS (SUP YUET WAI SING) promotions. Did she travel with him to create opportunities? She said, "Keeping him company for 8 to 10 days would be very dull. When he goes to work, I am waiting in the hotel. I have nothing to do with it but I still have to get up early to catch a flight. Just let it take its natural course!" Kwan Yu during the Lunar New Year will work with Louis Koo Tin Lok on a heroine film in Hengdian. Due to the tight costumes, she is on a mad weight loss regiment in hopes of better result. She said, "At home I am on a strict diet. Weight loss requires cutting off ties because of all the tempting food outside."

No comments:

Post a Comment