Wednesday, January 13, 2010

[2010.01.14] MIRIAM YEUNG DISPELS RUMORS

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Miriam Yeung Chin Wa yesterday attended a store opening. She said that on the day of the Radio Hong Kong music award she will be promoting a movie in the Mainland, but Alan Tam Wing Lun told her to stay and attend. Since she was still competing she should try her best to coordinate. "I no longer care about any award, whether it is 'Asia Pacific' female singer or galaxy wide I am happy. (Because you and Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin were linked to Ronald Cheng Chung Kei and you wanted to avoid any reaction?) I don't think about that, skin reaction is very common in show business. I am used to how this circle operates long ago. Hong Kong has less and less singers. Ah Sa is very hard working, her effort cannot be overlooked. Our work directions are different."

In addition, Chin Wa's film with Raymond Lam Fung was rumored to originally starred Kay Tse On Kay. Due to her image deterioration Chin Wa took her place. Chin Wa went "huh" and laughed, "It can't be that bad, that's so exaggerated. I didn't look into it, I didn't hear about the rumors. (Are you worried about accusations of stealing the role?) Now is the age of AVATAR, I am only afraid that I am not doing good enough. Other people's matter doesn't matter to me. This is just coffee shop talk."

No comments:

Post a Comment