Wednesday, October 21, 2009

[2009.10.21] HOT PANTS CHARLENE CHOI VS. BIG D SAMANTHA KO

Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin


Samantha Ko Hoi Ning
Courtesy of on.cc

Lam Kai Ling, Jeanette Leung Ching Kok, Sandra Ng Kwan Yu, Charlene Choi, Samantha Ko, Maggie Lee Man Kwan


Wong Jing (center)
courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Sandra Ng Kwan Yu and Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin yesterday attended the MEI LAI MUK LING (BEAUTIFUL SECRET ORDER) press conference in Guangzhou. Fellow attendees Samantha Ko Hoi Ning, Maggie Lee Man Kwan, Lam Kai Ling and Jeanette Leung Ching Kok appeared in bikinis. Although Ah Sa appeared in hot pants, she still felt that she was no match for them and put on a pair of five inch high heels. When they posed for pictures, Ah Sa accidentally bumped into Ko Hoi Ning's chest and immediately praised their figure. She also revealed that she too will appear in a bikini in the film.

How did bumping into Ko Hoi Ning's full figure feel? Ah Sa said, "She is big D, I am big A. (Are you envious of their figures?) No, I have mine. (Do you feel you are outmatched?) With Ng Kwan Yu here I am not afraid." Facing the four buxom beauties, Ah Sa said that the happiest had to be director Wong Jing. When asked about her four inch heels Ah Sa honestly said, "Everyone is a head taller than me, I saw these shoes in props so I borrowed them."

Ng Kwan Yu joked, "I too want to wear swimwear, but Wong Jing said to me, 'You don't have to be afraid of wearing swimwear, this is a comedy!' I was burning with rage, like when I wear swimwear it is a comedy." Kwan Yu also expressed that she succumbed to illness while working in the Mainland, but her daughter also got sick in Hong Kong as well. She was very worried. She said, "This time I am really sorry. I can't focus and not professional enough. Luckily from now on the film doesn't leave Hong Kong." Later, Kwan Yu will work on a new film with Vivian Chow Wai Man and Jacky Cheung Hok Yau. She happily expressed because Hok Yau's persistence she had the chance to return home and rest.

Wong Jing said, "Over 20 years ago I asked Kwan Yu in HOW TO PICK GIRLS UP (KAU OI GUM SEI DUI) to wear swimwear and she wore a scuba diving suit. Am I going to ask her again 20 years later?" Wong Jing honestly said that he already noticed Ko Hoi Ning during last year's Miss Hong Kong pageant and found Leung Ching Kok on television.

Ko Hoi Ning was asked about Ah Sa's elbow to her chest. She said, "They were just posing. Actually in the film they had to check to see if I was dead by pressing my chest." For her first film, she honestly said that she was used to watching Ng Kwan Yu and Ah Sa but she never expected to be as lucky as working with them. "I am really happy about working with so many actors. Every one of them are great. (Would wearing swimwear be awkward?) I remember the fight scenes more. One took place in the bathroom, I couldn't adjust and was bruised all over."

No comments:

Post a Comment