Tuesday, October 6, 2009

[2009.10.06] ELANNE KONG COMPLAINS ABOUT SHAWN YUE'S ABUSE

courtesy on on.cc

Shawn Yue Man Lok, Chapman To Man Jat, Elanne Kong Yeuk Lam, Anson Leung Chun Yat
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Elanne Kong Yeuk Lam, Shawn Yue Man Lok and Chapman To Man Jat two days ago attended the REBELLION (TUNG MOON) promotion in Mongkok. Kong Yeuk Lam expressed that she still has not seen the entire film and her first on screen scarred look. Which scene was the most memorable? She said, "In one scene I argued with Yue Man Lok, he closed the car door hard on my leg. He really didn't know how to care for women. Although in the film I fell for him and followed him around like a dog, in reality I wouldn't do something like this."

Yue Man Lok also expressed that he did not see the end but knew that the film had 4 versions including foul language. Did Kong Yeuk Lam complain to him about her leg? She said, "I am constantly being hit in the film, actually I had a hard time in the shoot. In one scene I had to pull her hair I was somewhat scared. I was afraid that it would be too fake and had to be shot again. She had to make the sacrifice!" He revealed that later he will work with Miriam Yeung Chin Wa on the new film CHI MING YU CHUN GIU but after reading the script he realized that he had a lot of lines, in one scene he had four pages.

To Man Jat also revealed that later he will prepare to produce at the end of the year a new film CHIN DOH (FORMER). He said, "This film can be said as Ah Gil (Gillian Chung Yun Tung)'s comeback work. The story is about Ah Gil and several former boyfriends. Ah Gil has taken a lot of initiatives and would constantly talk to me over the phone."

No comments:

Post a Comment