Sunday, May 24, 2009

[2009.05.25] DANIEL WU HAS 8 MEALS A DAY TO TRAIN


Photo courtesy of takungpao.com

Daniel Wu (Ng Yin Cho) two nights ago attended the Terence Yin (Wan Chi Wai)'s concert and celebrated Wan Chi Wai's birthday. As close as brothers, Ng Yin Cho was busy shooting a movie inside. He expressed that he would make a music video of this concert for Wan Chi Wai's birthday gift.

Ng Yin Cho revealed that currently he is busy with the preparation of the Derek Yee Tung Sing directed TRIPLE TAP (CHEUNG WONG JI WONG), which will start production in August. Since he will play a sniper in the film, he will have shooting and physical training. Ng Yin Cho said, "I have to train hard. Everyday I have to have 6 meals to get bigger. Since I am not young anymore, to look more muscular the training is not as easy as when I was twenty something. I will have to exercise a lot." As for his abdominal muscles, he said, "I have them but I haven't reached my goal yet."

Ng Yin Cho said that he had to gain weight because earlier he lost15 pounds for a role. Now he had to gain 18 pounds, which was his former weight. He expressed that losing weight with exercise was very healthy. Currently he would train with weights and boxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment